Please complete this form to register your security cameras with the Laureldale Police Department.
The goal of the cameras registry program is to deter crime and promote public safety through collaboration between the Laureldale Police Department and the community we serve. Accordingly, all camera registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Any footage containing to/or related to criminal activity may be collected for use by Laureldale Police Department as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
- Relevant information is reserved for official use by the Laureldale Police Department and will not be released to any member of the general public or press.
- If necessary, the Laureldale Police Department will contact you directly using the information provided on this site to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
- Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent/or employee of the Laureldale Police Department through the camera registry program.
- Under no circumstances shall the Laureldale Police Department utilize any information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by registrants.