What can we do about speeding on our street?

An extensive speed enforcement program is in effect. If you have particular concerns, please contact the Police Department and ask for Officer Tranovich ext. 121 who heads the state funded speed enforcement and aggressive driver grants for the department. He will address your complaints.

The department also has a radar speed sign available to be placed on signs posts. The radar speed sign will flash the speed a vehicle is going in hopes of catching the driver's attention and making them slow down. The sign also monitors traffic speeds and patterns and can guide the police department in finding problem areas with speeding.