How do I report drug activity in my neighborhood?

You may call the Police Department general number or the Criminal Investigations Division at 610-678-3431. The more information you can provide, the better. Information such as names and address of the person you are reporting is helpful. Vehicle information (license plate numbers if possible), type of activity, hours of occurrence, etc. should also be noted and reported. You do not have to leave your name; however, it is helpful should further information be needed.